Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

What's your Lifetime Fuel Efficiency?

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  cornishtaz 
#1 ·
According to the app what you got?
A rather poor 33.5mpg from my 1.4 turbo with nearly 7k miles.

See less See more
#14 ·
cornishtaz said:
Steve said:
About 50 something according to the car, but I ignore that and measure with fill-ups and the odometer, results of which are always in my signature.
Would love to use fuelly but doesn't appear to have UK glns only US glns and ltrs
It definitely has UK gallons on there, that's the setting I use myself

#16 ·
As I only bought the car last Saturday, I am delighted that it is showing 62mph since then and 53mpg in lifetime at 5608 miles. As a dealer demo it has obviously been driven with care which is nice to know.

Can someone tell me if It's possible to reset the lifetime record? Whilst it's interesting to know this, I would far rather have lifetime as the figure in my ownership "lifetime".

Is it possible??

Very pleased with the figures so far. I was told the 1.6CDTi 136 engine was economical and it seems to be.

#17 ·
astranaut said:
As I only bought the car last Saturday, I am delighted that it is showing 62mph since then and 53mpg in lifetime at 5608 miles. As a dealer demo it has obviously been driven with care which is nice to know.

Can someone tell me if It's possible to reset the lifetime record? Whilst it's interesting to know this, I would far rather have lifetime as the figure in my ownership "lifetime".

Is it possible??

Very pleased with the figures so far. I was told the 1.6CDTi 136 engine was economical and it seems to be.
It will be interesting to see your experience compared with this post

http://www.astrakforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2309

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.