Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

First astra second vauxhall

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  snoozeavatar 
#1 ·
Ok so figured i should introduce myself although i havent recieved my astra yet(delivery date in march) i am very much looking forward to reciept of it!
I have previously had a corsa D from which i moved to a 3 series that decided to blow up in spectacular fashion so have decided to move back to vauxhall again as i never had any issues in the 3 years i had my corsa!

i have gone for the astra sports tourer elite nav with a 1.6cdti in emerald green along with a few other optional extras.

so erm yea here i am! i guess i will be a lot more active once i actually have my car delivered but in the meantime i shall just lurk

:ugeek:

#6 ·
If your date is early March, that seems to be the standard three month wait. If it's not, who knows... Is there a Christmas shut down at Ellesmere?

Still a great spec and colour, I went Elite for the leather, why did you go Elite? And why Sport Tourer from a 'D' and a '3'?

#7 ·
I'm looking mid to early march, not had an exact date yet, same as yourself really elite for the leather primarily as kids love to make a mess,(also the salesman did the usual upswell when I wanted to test drive a sports tourer and took me out in the elite)

Kind of the same reason I went from the d to a 3 series e91 needed more boot space for fishing gear, work and the kids!(kids first of course) Unfortunately the e91 blew up in spectacular fashion last month so decided to get something shiny new seeing as I never had a new car and seeing as my corsa did so well and looking at what other estates were on the market I fell in love with the Astra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.