First astra second vauxhall

New to the Vauxhall Astra K Forums? Introduce yourself here
snoozeavatar

First astra second vauxhall

Post by snoozeavatar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:46 am

Ok so figured i should introduce myself although i havent recieved my astra yet(delivery date in march) i am very much looking forward to reciept of it!
I have previously had a corsa D from which i moved to a 3 series that decided to blow up in spectacular fashion so have decided to move back to vauxhall again as i never had any issues in the 3 years i had my corsa!

i have gone for the astra sports tourer elite nav with a 1.6cdti in emerald green along with a few other optional extras.

so erm yea here i am! i guess i will be a lot more active once i actually have my car delivered but in the meantime i shall just lurk

:ugeek:

Razormatt
Astra Model: Elite Nav 1.4T (150PS)
Astra Options: Parking Sensors
Astra Colour: Carbon Flash

Re: First astra second vauxhall

Post by Razormatt » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:49 am

Welcome to the forum mate you will love the elite spec
Carbon Flash Elite Nav 1.4 (150PS) Turbo

snoozeavatar

Post by snoozeavatar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:50 am

Razormatt wrote:Welcome to the forum mate you will love the elite spec
thank you glad to be here, what is the best part you have found with the elite spec? are there any quirks or call little features you have found?

cooldad
Astra Model: 1.6 SRi Turbo 200PS
Astra Options: 18" Alloys + IntelliLux LED Matrix Headlights
Astra Colour: Power Red

Post by cooldad » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:07 am

Welcome, mate!

Seems a heck of a long wait for your car! :o :shock: How are you going to survive? ;) ;)

8-) 8-)
Astra 1.6 SRi Turbo 200 PS / 150 kW, Power Red.
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.

snoozeavatar

Post by snoozeavatar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:05 am

tell me about it and i am already a month into waiting! i havent gone OTT on the optional extras so it is beyond me as to why it takes so long!

Anupanu
Astra Model: Elite 1.6CDTi 110
Astra Options: Intellilux, Driver & Parking Pack, AGR Power Seats
Astra Colour: Emerald Green

Post by Anupanu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:29 am

If your date is early March, that seems to be the standard three month wait. If it's not, who knows... Is there a Christmas shut down at Ellesmere?

Still a great spec and colour, I went Elite for the leather, why did you go Elite? And why Sport Tourer from a 'D' and a '3'?
Had
5 Nova/Corsa
4 Astra, including this one
4 Cavalier/Vectra/Insignia, including this one

snoozeavatar

Post by snoozeavatar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm looking mid to early march, not had an exact date yet, same as yourself really elite for the leather primarily as kids love to make a mess,(also the salesman did the usual upswell when I wanted to test drive a sports tourer and took me out in the elite)

Kind of the same reason I went from the d to a 3 series e91 needed more boot space for fishing gear, work and the kids!(kids first of course) Unfortunately the e91 blew up in spectacular fashion last month so decided to get something shiny new seeing as I never had a new car and seeing as my corsa did so well and looking at what other estates were on the market I fell in love with the Astra

Return to “Introductions”