Hi from North London

New to the Vauxhall Astra K Forums? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hi from North London

Postby cooldad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:33 pm

PACMANIA wrote:I forgot to mention Kyle93 when you get your car Monday wait until dark time to test those bad boys. And if your car has any squeaks and rattles. I suppose it won't really bother you because your car lease. Thank god I have matrix :lol: enjoy

Even if I leased my car (which I don't), I still think squeaks and rattles would annoy me! You're right about testing the lights, though!! :D :D
Astra 1.6 SRi Turbo 200 PS / 150 kW, Power Red.
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.
cooldad

Postby Kyle93 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:24 pm

cooldad wrote:
PACMANIA wrote:I forgot to mention Kyle93 when you get your car Monday wait until dark time to test those bad boys. And if your car has any squeaks and rattles. I suppose it won't really bother you because your car lease. Thank god I have matrix :lol: enjoy

Even if I leased my car (which I don't), I still think squeaks and rattles would annoy me! You're right about testing the lights, though!! :D :D

Pacmania you are right, this is going to be the longest weekend ever! Fortunately I have some plans to keep me occupied! Airsoft on Saturday and comic-con on Sunday :D

Also can't wait to try out the lights!

There is one thing I don't like about the car, the licence plate I got is horrible! Wish I could've picked from a list :lol:
Sovereign Silver SRi Nav 1.6T - Intellilux, Winter Pack, Keyless Entry, Parking Sensors, Climate Control, Spare Wheel.
Kyle93

Postby cooldad » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 am

Kyle93 wrote:There is one thing I don't like about the car, the licence plate I got is horrible! Wish I could've picked from a list :lol:

It's really irritating these days that you can no longer choose from a list in respect of your number plate. I was lucky that, at the very least, I didn't get LV16 BUM, for example, or something with 'VD' in (although, thinking about it, they probably wouldn't release those anyway ;) ;) )
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.
cooldad

Postby Paulch » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:09 am

Hi

You can if you buy your plates before the registration date. I got my plates in June 2015 ready for my car being delivered in January.

The first two letters are the area I was born, the numbers are the year I was born and the last three letters are my initials.

Cheers

Paul
SRI Nav 1.6T (200). Parking pack, Climate control and spare wheel. Power Red.
Paulch

Postby cooldad » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 am

Paulch wrote:Hi

You can if you buy your plates before the registration date. I got my plates in June 2015 ready for my car being delivered in January.

The first two letters are the area I was born, the numbers are the year I was born and the last three letters are my initials.

Cheers

Paul

Yeah, my younger son did the same. I was happy to gamble, however.....................
cooldad

Postby Kyle93 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:44 am

cooldad wrote:
Paulch wrote:Hi

Cheers

Paul

Yeah, my younger son did the same. I was happy to gamble, however.....................

I don't know what it is about it, but it just doesn't feel right, probably the "LL66" part.
Sovereign Silver SRi Nav 1.6T - Intellilux, Winter Pack, Keyless Entry, Parking Sensors, Climate Control, Spare Wheel.
Kyle93

Postby PACMANIA » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 am

The devil in the detail :twisted:
PACMANIA

Postby Kyle93 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:06 pm

So, despite having had it sat there since Thursday, they never took it in for its pre delivery inspection etc until 3 this afternoon. I was finally able to pick it up around 6 and.... well... I am a very very happy man indeed! Disappointed that it was only 6 miles home lol
Will try and get a few pics over the next couple of days.
Kyle93

Postby cooldad » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:09 pm

Kyle93 wrote:So, despite having had it sat there since Thursday, they never took it in for its pre delivery inspection etc until 3 this afternoon. I was finally able to pick it up around 6 and.... well... I am a very very happy man indeed! Disappointed that it was only 6 miles home lol
Will try and get a few pics over the next couple of days.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to the pics, mate!
cooldad

Postby Kyle93 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:26 pm

I didn't wanna make a whole new thread so here goes... tomorrow will see a second Astra coming home! This one is my mums, she's gone for a SRi Sports Tourer with the 1.6T, in sovereign silver. Gonna have to try and get a pic of the two together!
Kyle93

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions