Mobile phone for IntelliLink

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Astra K

Re: Mobile phone for IntelliLink

Postby Finston Pickle » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 pm

The 5.2 inch Huawei 5C, £134 from EE unlocked, runs Android 7 - works fine with Bluetooth and WiFi.
1.6 SIDI Petrol Turbo SRI Nav
AGR seats; Winter Pack; Spare Wheel; Sun Roof; Tinted Rear Windows; CD player; Parking Sensors
Finston Pickle

Postby robfox » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Thanks for the replies. I've bought an Motorola G4, which is working well with the Astra's touch screen and seems to be just as capable as the iPhone that I was looking at before.
robfox

Postby esox_hu » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with MIUI 8.1.3.0 works well.
With Andorid Auto the google map is running fine, the voice search sometimes working, sometimes not. Google Music is running well, Spotify is suffering internet connection error sometimes...
1.4 (150hp) Sports Tourer Innovation - Cool Beige
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
esox_hu

Postby phead » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 am

Il add to this, I use an elephone P9000 (aka chinaphone!) , it works but only if I set it to keep screen on when charging (developer options). If I dont do that then then only the maps work, the other options become unresponsive when the screen goes off.
phead

Postby esox_hu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:34 am

esox_hu wrote:Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with MIUI 8.1.3.0 works well.
With Andorid Auto the google map is running fine, the voice search sometimes working, sometimes not. Google Music is running well, Spotify is suffering internet connection error sometimes...

I installed latest version of Android Auto (arm version) on my other phone Samsung Galaxy S5. Every service are fine now. Spotify connects, Google Play also online and can play every single sound I choose.
1.4 (150hp) Sports Tourer Innovation - Cool Beige
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
esox_hu

Previous

Return to Faults & Technical