Astra Model: Opel astra K 1.4 Ecotec Turbo 150ps
Astra Options: Dynamic
Astra Colour: Summit white

Re: New winter wheells and tyres

Post by shinyghosts » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:08 pm

DrStrangelove wrote:
shinyghosts wrote: Thanks ,DrStrangelove
I bought Marshal I'zen kw 22 tyres
I am searching tyre pressure sensor but I have a question If I changed my sensor from orıgınal wheels to new wheels ,the sensor will be dameged ? because two times changed ıt every year? Or Do I have to buy new four sensors and re-learn tool ?
I am not sure about changing sensors, I guess it is better to buy new set if you are changing wheels.
I am just changing tyres on my alloys

Benteye
Astra Model: Elite nav, 150T
Astra Options: Keyless, ParkPack 1, Bi Colour Alloys. Intellilux
Astra Colour: Lava Red

Post by Benteye » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi all,
I fitted 4x steel wheels from oponaeo and 4x wheel sensors from dealer £27,70 each and had my 2 seasons old goodyear ultragrip 8s fitted then did relearn for sensors with relearn tool from e bay all good, a bit expensive initially but plan to keep car for at least five years so good investment for me. Enquired at dealer about tps relearn and was quoted one hours labour at £105.00 even though in the manual it must be done within 7 mins total.!! Pic of car with winters on and cheapo trims off amazon can be seen in post Want to fit a shark fin antenna.

cooldad
Astra Model: 1.6 SRi Turbo 200PS
Astra Options: 18" Alloys + IntelliLux LED Matrix Headlights
Astra Colour: Power Red

Post by cooldad » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:25 am

Believe it's Lord Sankz who has black alloys on his Power Red (Lava Red?) car and they look stunning. However, they look equally good on the white - very impressive!
Astra 1.6 SRi Turbo 200 PS / 150 kW, Power Red.
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.

shinyghosts

Post by shinyghosts » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Benteye wrote:Hi all,
I fitted 4x steel wheels from oponaeo and 4x wheel sensors from dealer £27,70 each and had my 2 seasons old goodyear ultragrip 8s fitted then did relearn for sensors with relearn tool from e bay all good, a bit expensive initially but plan to keep car for at least five years so good investment for me. Enquired at dealer about tps relearn and was quoted one hours labour at £105.00 even though in the manual it must be done within 7 mins total.!! Pic of car with winters on and cheapo trims off amazon can be seen in post Want to fit a shark fin antenna.
Thanks , Benteye for good information :)
I bought black shark antenna from opel dealer when I bought my astra.Black wheels and black shark antenna with white car is always good looking.

shinyghosts

Post by shinyghosts » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:39 pm

cooldad wrote:Believe it's Lord Sankz who has black alloys on his Power Red (Lava Red?) car and they look stunning. However, they look equally good on the white - very impressive!
Thanks cooldad for your awesome comment :D
I am glad to your opinion 8-)

Steel_Blade
Astra Model: Not yet.

Post by Steel_Blade » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:08 am

Just had my tyres changed from the Bridgestones to Goodyear Ultragrip 8s for the Winter. First time I've ever bought Winter tyres, probably thinking about safety with the first grandchild on the way. Didn't know whether to invest in a new set of wheels or just change the tyres on the same alloys. Concerned that changing tyres twice each year might damage them or the pressure sensors, but first change has gone ok, no problems with sensors. The tyre fitter did say that the sensors are easily damaged if they try to remove them or "service" them. Any views or suggestions?
(Ordered 24/3/16) Power Red Elite Nav 1.6i 200PS with :
18 inch bi-colour alloys, Parking Pack, Smartphone holder, Steel spare wheel, Driving assistance pack 1, Keyless entry and start, IntelliLux LED headlights, Power driver's seat. Collected 10/6/16.

Return to “Members Gallery”